- What widths are available?
- We currently offer 10mm, 15mm and 25mm wide double faced satin ribbon and 48mm and 96mm single faced satin ribbon.
- What colours can you print in?
- We can print in Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver, Matt Antique Gold, Matt Silver, Black, White, Cyan Blue, Red, Pink, Purple, Bright Yellow, Lime Green, Orange, Dark Green, Dark Purple, Midnight Blue, Wine Red or Caramel on 10mm, 15mm and 25mm wide ribbons.
We can print in Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver, Black, White, Blue, Red or Pink on 48mm and 96mm wide ribbons.
Please note, we can only print in a single colour.
If you’re unsure as to whether your desired print colour will work on your chosen ribbon colour, please get in touch and we can advise.
- What can you print onto the ribbons?
- We can print any text using letters, numbers and standard punctuation. We can also print your own logos or images (please note that these will be printed in a single colour only in the print colour the you choose).
Unfortunately we cannot print emoticons.
- What if I have specific requirements for the design of my ribbon e.g spacing?
- If you have specific requirements for your ribbon e.g. spacing, the number of repeats, designing to fit a specific length or adding in extra images, then please leave us a message in the order notes on the checkout page.
- How should I send my logo?
- Preferably as a black and white image file such as a JPG or PNG, or as a PDF – we can only print in a single colour. However, if you are not sure how to do this, you can send us your logo as-is and we will convert it to a format suitable for printing if possible.
- How long does delivery take?
- Orders are usually dispatched the following working day by Royal Mail 2nd Class or 1st Class to the UK, so should arrive in 2-3 days. Alternatively, we do offer an express option for next-day delivery or a Saturday express option. For more information on our delivery options please click here.
Delivery of orders outside of the UK will vary depending on country – please get in touch for an estimate.
- Where can you deliver to?
- We can deliver worldwide.
- Can I see a proof of my design before ordering?
- We can provide a digital proof of the layout of your ribbon on request.
- What fonts can be printed onto my ribbon?
- We have a selection of fonts available which are shown on the product pages. You can see the full alphabet of each font here. If there is a specific font you would like, we may be able to help if the font is freely available for commercial use. Alternatively, if your business has purchased a font, such as for use in its logo, you can send us your logo/design as an image file and we will be able to print your ribbon from that.
- What type of ribbon do you print on?
- We only print on high-quality double-faced satin ribbon. Our ribbons are made with a much tighter weave giving them a smoother finish which allows for a higher quality of print than you may find elsewhere. It is also thicker than cheaper alternatives on the market, so as well as offering superior print quality, they also hold their shape better when tied into bows, for example.
- Can you print onto anything else?
- Unfortunately, we can only print on our own ribbon at the moment. We want to ensure that our ribbons are of the highest quality, and from experience we know that using alternative ribbon or other materials such as fabric tape do not print as well.
- What colour ribbons do you have?
- We have a wide selection of ribbon colours available. These colours can be seen in the dropdown on all product pages.
- Can you print on to my ribbon?
- We want your ribbon to look stunning, and having tried and tested a number of alternative brands and types of ribbon, the print quality varies considerably, so at the moment we will only print on to our own stocks.
- Are personalised ribbons suitable for washing?
- No, our personalised ribbons are only suitable for decorative purposes due to the hot foil process we use to personalise them.